The first time you light your Ivy & Milla candle leave it to burn until the entire surface has melted. Approx 3-4 hours, this will create a ‘memory’ & prevents tunnelling ensuring you get a clean burn with minimal wax residue on the walls of the candle jar.
- Always burn your candle in a draft free area, away from flammable objects, children & pets.
- Before relighting your candle trim your wick to approx 1/4 inch with wick trimmers this prevents your candle from releasing soot.
- To remove a black sooty mark on the rim of your candle glass wipe with a damp cloth & allow to dry before relighting.
- When your candle has about 3cm of wax left extinguish! otherwise it can result in exploding due to holding to much heat.
- Any spilt soy wax can be easily cleaned using soapy water. To re use your candle jar simply wash in warm soapy water.